[pct-l] Snoqualmie Pass resupply boxes

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 15:50:32 CDT 2013

There is (or at least was) a toll for Washington at the Bridge of the
Gods.  When I hiked in 2009 and went to pay the toll to cross the bridge
they informed me they no longer charged PCT hikers to cross into
Washington.  I handed them the 50 cents anyway and let them know that I had
been wanting to pay this toll for years and they weren't going to take the
pleasure of that away from me.

I recommend paying the toll as a gesture of solidarity to all those ole
time PCT hikers that had to pay to cross the bridge for all those years...
Besides now I can say I was charged 50 cents to hike the PCT - and that is
worth much more than 50 cents...

Day-Late (and 50 cents poorer)