[pct-l] Laundry

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 6 08:39:30 CDT 2013

Mark,

Since I mostly live on the trail, I do my laundry there also. I usually rinse my clothes and my silk sleeping bag liner at the same time. When I take a layover day (0 day) I rinse them, not using soap (soap pollutes) - I use a plastic scrubber, if needed in, some more dirty areas.  Underwear bottoms get washed well away from water sources in my collapsible water bucket that I also use to water my horse. I am very conscious of the possibility of pathogens ending up in water sources. I also take my solar showers well away from water sources. I don't swim in possible water sources unless I have already taken a shower.

MendoRider-Hiker