[pct-l] Getting rid of da can

Ellen Shopes igellenig at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 21:20:45 CDT 2013

If you plan to exit around the weekend at Sonora Pass, hitching is not so awful.  We went to KM North, got there easily, found the staff superb at problem solving.  You might contact them ahead of time to see if arrangements could be made...the locals drive west to town.  From Bridgeport, you just need to plan extra time to get there and back.  Not one of my favorite towns, a bit pricey IMO.
I did carry my can onward.  The terrain gets easier, so it wasn't quite so horrible.  After all, there are still bears around, and the can had other uses...
No Butt

Sent from my iPad