[pct-l] Dropping off Bear Canisters

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Apr 5 19:41:53 CDT 2013

In 2008 I was hiking with Pickles and Gator and they managed to sell
their bear canister on the trail to a southbound hiker. They were
somewhere south of Carson Pass when they made the transaction. You
never know what opportunities will come your way. You might even find
it easy enough to go to Bridgeport as the hamburgers really start
calling to you loudly by then.