[pct-l] Solar chargers

David Tamblyn surforcycle at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 16:07:41 CDT 2013

I have an Eton solar/crank/battery unit that has radio, light, Wx bands and has USB/micro USB and DC in plugs. However, I think it's made cheaply and the internal battery is weak. Paid about $50 for it and they had to replace it once. Would gladly pay more for a solid unit but can not find one.  Would not recommend this unit for anything except basic home use.

Dave

Sent from my iPhone