[pct-l] Mosquitos

aslive at charter.net aslive at charter.net
Fri Apr 5 12:38:21 CDT 2013

I'm wondering if anyone else has had this experience.  Several times
while camped in my Gatewood Cape, Mosquitos would enter.  They did not
bite me or even brother me.  They all flew up to the top of my shelter
and landed on the inside of the shelter walls where they appeared to be
content to just hang out.  Perhaps they were attracted to the defused
light through the walls?  I find it a good place to sleep, maybe they do
too.  Does anyone who knows what this behavior is all about want to fill
me?  Thanks.

Shepherd