[pct-l] What Sections of the Trail Should I prepare for, Mosquitos the most

Rick Ostheimer rick.ostheimer at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 5 10:24:44 CDT 2013

MendoRider wrote:

"Where I did have a problem was when I entered my tent, first having unzipped the "door" and tossed what I wanted inside. Of course, insects would come in. Then, my nightly ritual was to kill all of the insects that were inside. Then I could undress for sleep. My tent was an MSR Hubba. I usually only set up the inner insect screen part. That was very effective."

I had the same need to kill the buggers on entering the tent and found that a Superfeet insole made an excellent fly swatter.

Handlebar