[pct-l] washing sleeping bags

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 20:05:19 CDT 2013

I regularly wash my down sleeping bag with NIKUWAX down wash once in a
year. Some times by hands in a bathtub, other times by washing machine
gently.  And, let it dry naturally in the out of house for several days. I
do not use dryer and tennis ball. I always succeeded.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )