[pct-l] Trail angel mile 127

Rebecca Cummings Rebecca.Cummings at csulb.edu
Thu Apr 4 17:29:47 CDT 2013

Last night(4/3), I was camped at mile 118 when a man called down to me and let me know he'd be at mile 127. I said okay, and thanks, not realizing that he might be expecting me to hike through there today! I won't be there until next week! I saw no other hikers to relay this message to. If any of you know this trail angel and see him, please let him know. I don't know his name. he just said that he's a trail angel. Hope I haven't caused needless worry.
--Becky