[pct-l] Quilt vs sleeping bag

Melanie Clarke melaniekclarke at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 15:12:20 CDT 2013

Hey, this just might convince you to buy a sleeping bag!!!!  Western
Mountaineering Ultra-lights are great!

For this season, I just bought a full length, *9 ounce Klymit Inertia
X-Frame sleeping pad* from REI!!!

Here's the cool thing!!!  You put it inside your sleeping bag so you don't
fall off of it at night.  Your feet, sore from the day are comfortable and
I didn't need any kind of pillow, as my hips pushed the air into the head
portion for a nice comfy head rest.  I gave it a "field test" on my cement
patio and it was WONDERFUL for my 52 year old back!!!  I feel like I have
just discovered the ultimate sleep system!!!

The spaces in the pad allow the loft to puff up through the part of the
back you sleep on to create warmth!!!!

All for 9 ounces!!!!!

Toga