[pct-l] Buying larger shoes

Tortoise tortoise73 at charter.net
Thu Apr 4 13:31:32 CDT 2013

I use shorter laces start about the 4th set of eyelets from the toe. I found this works better for me. I buy shoes larger than what most shoe store clerks advise. Sometimes I tighten my laces on long downhill stretches. Changing my stride to put my forefoot (ball) also helps.

My two cents. WYOW.

Tortoise

All content is copyrighted by their respective authors.
Use elsewhere than this list without permission prohibited.

Dictated / Typoed on my iPad.