[pct-l] Protective phone case

Kristin Hamann aggie03.kh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 18:32:56 CDT 2013

Can anyone share a favorite brand of protective phone case?  Ideally that
will allow me to step on my Smartphone, throw it off a cliff, or fall into
a river with it? Obviously no phone case will meet these criteria (maybe
step on it gently...), but the ones I have used in the past were purchased
because they met one or more of the following criteria: were sparkly, had
pink hearts, or had a Van Gogh print on them.  As fun as they were they all
fell apart within a few months of use.  I can accept some compromise in
fashion to get a good protective case and hopefully not destroy my phone
(again).

Cheers!