[pct-l] Arc'teryx backpack (it weighs 6 lbs) - advice?

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 02:00:12 CDT 2013

Dear LC

I am using Arc'teryx Altra 75 for my main backpack. Generally speaking, it
is a well designed good backpack.

The problem is not the backpack weight. If you feel your total backpack
weight  is heavy, it is a big problem.

If you can hike 1 week with that backpack without fatigue,  you need not
change your backpack.

If you feel fatigue with that backpack  for 1 week hiking, you need reduce
your contents in your backpack.

The change of backpack frequently accompanies some risk.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )