[pct-l] sleeping bag liner

Eric Lee saintgimp at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 1 14:56:35 CDT 2013

Elizabeth wrote:

Thanks for the insight! (I've been reading your handbook :)  So do you end
up using your bag zipper at all then or do you just wiggle down into the
liner inside the bag?  I was trying to find a product that had the option of
still letting the user utilize and access via the sleeping bag zip.

It's definitely a bit of a hassle to deal with the liner while getting in
and out of the bag, especially in the dark.  That's the downside to a
sleeping bag liner and why I'm ambivalent toward mine (though I still use
it).  I unzip the half-length zipper on my bag to get in and out but I have
to make sure that both of my legs go into the liner rather than outside it
and that it's not all twisted up or  backwards or anything.  I don't think
there's any secret for making it less obnoxious.

Eric