[pct-l] PCT 2012 photos

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 10:55:02 CDT 2012

The cards are small and I keep them in the little cuben fiber bag in which
I keep my ID, wallet and passport.  That is a bag a make a point of not
losing.  A friend mailed them home over the hike and had one come up
missing so that isn't a good option for maximum protection.  For part of
the hike this year I bounced my Apple Air to points on trail so I could
write and download the pictures.  At each of those points I guaranteed
there were two copies.

Shroomer