[pct-l] No one at home

Shian Sung shian.sung at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 23:36:59 CDT 2012

Fireweed,

Some people who I know that have the wanderlust (thru-hikes, world travel,
work, etc.) but also own a home will either sublet if they live in a
desirable part of the world (a lot of my friends have used airbnb.com) or
just advertised their home as a free place to live while you're away.
Obviously this involves some trust and checking into people's backgrounds
and there is always a danger of things going awry, but if the trail has
taught me anything it's that there are a lot of great people out there.

-BR