[pct-l] Stoveless? Do tell!

Derek Fohs derekfohs at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 24 11:14:43 CDT 2012

Trail mix, beef jerky, salami, cheese, avocados, hard boiled eggs, dehydrated refried beens mix, freeze dried meals, oranges, cliff bars, cereal with milkmate, and Toblerone chocolate. The eggs, salami, and cheese get used first and the the avos and oranges I like to use sooner than later because they are heavy. The dehydrated and freeze dried stuff tastes fine if you let it soak for a couple of hours. When I stop for a break in the late afternoon, I'll put some bean mix and water in a tupperware container. It's ready in a couple of hours. Some of the freeze dried meals are self-contained and sealable and are surprisingly good. Attached is a picture of my trail tacos. I also eat at restaurants when convenient.