[pct-l] Presumptuous. Self- righteous. Intolerant

Lindsey Sommer lgsommer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 22:53:22 CDT 2012

Speaking of campfires, here's a silly question:

I've never started a fire when backpacking (just hasn't really occurred to
me that I need one), but I would imagine that when thru-hiking, it gets
confusing to remember which parks/areas allow fires, and which ones don't.
How do you keep these all straight when you're on the trail and can't just
go and look it up?

I have some guide books, but can't recall if it mentions anything in regard
to fire within each section.