[pct-l] Help! Lost Spot Connect in OR- Minnie Scott Spring

Joe Robinson joe at joerphoto.com
Sat Sep 8 11:51:45 CDT 2012

Hello,

I'm a thru-hiker and I have lost a spot connect (little black box with a clip on the back) either at the camp close to Minnie Scott Spring or shortly thereafter on trail.  I don't have time to go back for it, but if someone picks it up I would really appreciate getting it back so I can update my blog!

I'm from OR so I probably have a friend that can pick up the unit, or I will happily pay for postage and a beer-reward for anyone that finds it.

Thanks!
Hollywood
Cell: 503 804 7550