[pct-l] First aid and prescription medications

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Sun Sep 2 21:58:40 CDT 2012

I don't know for sure but I think it was legal. Back in the '80s I asked my
internist at Kaiser for a Rx pain medication and a broad spectrum
antibiotic and he prescribed the pills for me. So talk to your regular MD.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.