[pct-l] Missing hiker in the North Cascades

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Wed Oct 31 16:21:04 CDT 2012

Any of you guys that hiked north out of Dinsmores around Oct 17th or
later....we are looking for Ian Sarmento, "I'm Fine". He was the last on
out of here NOBO. Has not picked up mail at Stehekin yet. Has not checked
in anywhere. He left here on Oct 17th. Please contact me if you hiked north
from here or saw him on the trail before or after Stehekin. I spoke to his
Mom and she heard from Ian on October 14th. SAR has been called. He only
took food for 6-7 days. His pic is up on the Class of 2012 on the PCT
Facebook page. Need any info we can get.

360.677.1237

Thanks,

Andrea Dinsmore
PCT MOM