[pct-l] Worst parts of the trail and ways to get though them

Taylor Matheson tmatheson33 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 30 23:16:00 CDT 2012

I'm planning to hike the pct in 2014 with the love of my life and want to make the hard parts, such as the desert and long parts without resupply, as easy as possible for her and I. Please share with me what you found to be hard and how you got over these obstacles of the trail or what you may have done different. Even some suggestions on the parts you found hard in planning and any suggestions about those would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.