[pct-l] poodledog conditions in San Gabriel Mtns

Evan S ev13 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 28 00:16:11 CDT 2012

Greetings all, I would like to do some hikes in the Gabes in the next few weeks and was wondering if anyone has current updates on how much poodle dog bush there is on various sections.  I read there is substantial amounts of it from roughly mile 400 to 430?  any guidance on which sections are really bad would be greatly appreciated.  I don't mind navigating through moderate amounts of it but not if it gets really bad.  Thanks in advance!  Evan