[pct-l] Big Expedition to Horseshoe Meadow

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Oct 26 13:02:36 CDT 2012

Shepherd writes: Ah, and here I was going to send you my laundry.  Heck, if everybody
does, you can have a wonderful tine... watching the clothes go round and
around in the dryer and staying warm in the laundromat.
Switchback Replies: My pal.  Nice.  Very nice.  I was all ready to go on my goof off expedition and you try to spoil it.  Well, I will not be deterred.  I will not be taken advantaged of.  I will not be smashed on the rocks of good citizenship and responsibility.  I will contact my attorneys, Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe.  I thank you.