[pct-l] Hiker Praying to God

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Oct 25 07:23:47 CDT 2012

Our intrepid PCT hiking hero, Grizzly,was banging along the trail one evening. It was getting dark and he couldn't find a flat space to pitch his tent.

Fearing that he'd have to hike long into the night, never getting his supper orhis beauty sleep, he cast his eyes to heaven and said, "Lord take pity onme."

"If you find me a camp site, I'll never bother those Indian maidens,Cougar Female Terminator Leadership Types, or hanging out with trailtown saloonwenches again."

Suddenly and miraculously around the next bend in the trail a gorgeous campsiteappeared through a break in the trees next to a stream.

Grizzly looks up again and says, "Never mind, I found one."