[pct-l] Private landowners along the PCT and bikes

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Oct 24 22:16:43 CDT 2012

Another point:

In some areas, the PCT passes thru land, including national forest land,
that is used by ranchers for grazing their cattle. These ranchers will
probably have concerns about the impact on their cattle from bikers on the
trail.

Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.