[pct-l] Smart Phone Apps

Hikes and Bikes hikingis4me2 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 24 12:37:06 CDT 2012

Ruffwork's PCTHYOH is definitely worth it.  Believe it is free, but he suggests you make a contribution to the PCTA.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, Guinness in one hand, steak in the other, yell 'Holy Sh**, What a Ride!"