[pct-l] survey on trail conflicts

abiegen at cox.net abiegen at cox.net
Tue Oct 23 13:20:13 CDT 2012

Nick wrote:

>It's refreshing that we can put to rest the safety argument regarding sharing
>trails.? I do see how safety would be the major and valid concern...it would be
>for me too :^)

No, sorry, I don't recall that being put to rest. Safety is a big part of this. As someone who was almost run down by a MBer illegally poaching the PCT, I feel it is very important. Please don't put words in other people's mouths.

>PS - if it's not abundantly clear I am Pro-Mountain Bike.? I figure if y'all
>bring up issues for dialogue on the FB page (which is appreciated..no sarcasm) I
>could do the same here...in a respectful, non-confrontational fashion.

To be respectful perhaps you could start by not copying conversations from this list and posting them on the MBer forums without permission. Each post from this group clearly states:

And yes, this email as well should not be re-posted without my permission. To be perfectly clear - you do not have permission to use this email or posting for any purpose other than to read it. That would be considered respectful, y'all.

Thanks for your compliance,

TrailHacker