[pct-l] Map Suggestions

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Mon Oct 22 23:36:10 CDT 2012

I am using the USFS laminated maps, cut in half, and marked up with Halfmiles mile marks to give me a general idea of where I am.  And I have installed Backcountry Navigator on my Droid with Halfmile's way points to give me a more detail view, as well as my specific location, when needed.

Ed Jarretthttp://aclayjar.blogspot.com/