[pct-l] Sec A mile 11 campspot

mkwart at gci.net mkwart at gci.net
Mon Oct 22 13:42:46 CDT 2012

I camped around mile 11 in Section A in 2010. If you look at Halfmile's
maps there are some  level areas north of waypoint A022 to the left of
the trail. This is on the ridgetop right before the trail starts heading
down to Hauser Creek. It  is to the left of the trail--you have to go
through some brush to see it, but it is still close to the trail. It was
very nice--flat spaces where you can pitch a shelter with some flat
rocks to cook on in an open area with good views. I can email you  a pic
off list, if you want.
--Fireweed