[pct-l] Sec A Mile 11 campspot?

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Sun Oct 21 17:46:57 CDT 2012

Yeah, I certainly wouldn't describe it as "open desert".

Also, Hauser Creek is almost always running at this time of year.  I've hiked this stretch twice, once during Kick-Off three years ago, and on April 12 of this last year and there was water in Hauser.

There was also water around mile 4.5 and mile 7.   Three years ago, there was enough seepage to collect it in two addition spots between mile 7 and Hauser.  A lot of it will depend on the weather in the next few months.

We found a nice little campsite just to the left of the trail at mile 6...  We got sort of a late start on the day, because of all the rain.

SomeGuy
Bill Burge
bill at burge.com