[pct-l] Kearsarge Pass to Tuolumne Meadows photos

Weathercarrot - weathercarrot at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 21 15:14:28 CDT 2012

Just posted my Kearsarge Pass (Independence) to Tuolumne Meadows, CA photos (most of the High Sierra).  I got a bit carried away with the number of Pinchot/Mather/Muir Pass area shots, but I couldn't help myself.
Keep in mind that there are a number of different ways to view these -- such as using the "style" menu to find more options, or after clicking on a shot, going to the X2Large size and using right or left arrow keys, etc.

direct link to the new gallery:

http://weathercarrot.smugmug.com/PacificCrestTrail/Independence-to-Tuolumne/25996715_t4k29s#!i=2157460143&k=xdzB8vt

main site:

http://weathercarrot.smugmug.com