[pct-l] Bee stings and Epi-Pens

Eddy ewker at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 10:31:12 CDT 2012

Chris,

I would recommend that you go to an allergist to get checked to see if you are allergic to bees, wasp or hornets. You don't want to have someone find you passed out on the trail because you got stung. Make sure you carry some benadryl with you also as it will help.

My gf has been going to an allergist and getting the shots for the past yr. She is at the point that she doesn't have to use an epipen now. She got stung in the neck by a red wasp and was able to handle the reaction without the epipen. We still carry 2 epipens just in case.

Ewker

Conquest: It is not the Mountain we conquer but Ourselves