[pct-l] ULA and Anna: Lame

Eric Lee saintgimp at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 17 17:59:56 CDT 2012

M. Shea wrote:

Much ado about nothing?  I won't buy their shit until video is removed.

The topless model is clearly an advertising gimmick in a nudge-nudge
"hehehehehehe" Beavis and Butthead kind of way.  It adds nothing to the
instructional content of the video and actually hampers it because some
varied camera angles might have been useful.  I guess it accomplishes its
objective, though, since we all went to the ULA site to see it, huh?

I'm not impressed with companies who use such tactics and it doesn't raise
my opinion of ULA or their products, but I'm kind of suffering from
outrage-fatigue right now so, meh, whatever.

Eric