[pct-l] Section hike in Southern CA?

Brian Beer brian.a.beer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 15:25:47 CDT 2012

This is my first email to the list here. My name is Brian, I'm 25, just
finished two weeks on the AT, and am looking for  help in choosing a quick
stretch (about 5-7 days) on the PCT. I'm flying to San Diego tomorrow and
am going to stay with a friend in Long Beach before I hit the trail.

I'm looking for a scenic stretch with lower elevation (so temperatures will
be higher) and decent water availability. My past two weeks on the AT have
been pretty soggy, so warm weather is pretty important to me.

Any suggestions on some good stretches?

Thanks -- Brian