[pct-l] NO BIKES SIGNS

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 15 14:29:10 CDT 2012

I respectfully disagree. If they deface the sign, I will take a picture of that. If the signs, attached to the existing PCT posts, also state that there is a FINE for non-compliance many of them will be discouraged from ignoring the law. Do you have suggestions other than signs that might help to discourage them? If we do not become proactive they will win!  As you said, they are organized.

MendoRider-Hiker