[pct-l] Trail Skills College

Chris Anderson srhspaded at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 14 19:32:58 CDT 2012

First, I would like to thank all the organizers and group leaders who made the so cal trail skills college happen.  I had a blast!  It amazes me even more that this trail exists and I have a greater appreciation for all the hard work that goes into maintaining and fixing this trail.  I'd like to also throw out another huge thank you to all of you who volunteer to work on this trail.  Man, it can be tough work sometimes, but the reward of knowing that at least the small section I worked on is better than when we got there.  I look forward to putting in more work over the coming months and years, and I find it especially exciting to see next year how the work we did holds up over the coming months.

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat!