[pct-l] storm in PNW hitting late hikers

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Sat Oct 13 23:46:38 CDT 2012

It's been pouring all day. We had 4 hikers leave out this morning and a few
others a couple of days ago. We've had another 30 head north since the 1st.
Looks like the rain will continue for the next few days. Still have about
10 boxes between us and the Post Office. No snow up on top yet but temps
are dropping.

Andrea
PCT MOM