[pct-l] To SPOT or not to SPOT

I Discovered That By Going Out I Had Really Gone In timpnye at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 18:12:37 CDT 2012

Speaking of my own experience, I was extremely grateful to have a Spot. Not only was my ankle fractured in three places, but the accident occurred in such a remote area that the first helicopter had to call in a Blackhawk with a hoist. Even with the Spot it required over seven hours before I received medical treatment, including pain relievers. Under no circumstances would I forego a Spot. Bad things do happen. You are gambling if you think otherwise.

Gourmet

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone