[pct-l] Fair to Mountain Bikers??

Eric Lee saintgimp at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 12 12:35:59 CDT 2012

Ken wrote:

Heather, I am puzzled by your suggestion.  It appears to be severely
punative to a bunch of people dedicated to the PCT, just because an outside
group has suggested something.

Very true.  I guess there was some speculation at the beginning of this mess
that maybe the PCTA would just roll over and welcome mountain bikes with
open arms, but I've seen no actual evidence that the board members are
inclined to do that.  It's way, WAY too early to be talking about a
scorched-earth policy against our own people.  Wait and see how things
develop.

Eric