[pct-l] Music for the DVD

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Thu Oct 11 05:05:13 CDT 2012

On a lighter note, has anyone volunteered to compile a photo DVD for this year's hike? I just saw a photo montage someone put together at work and I reckon the song would be a perfectly acceptable background track to the PCT. It's the last one on this page, called Walking Away.

http://www.footagefirm.com/free-pop-electronic-production-music.html

(direct link http://www.footagefirm.com/media/useruploads/images/0511music/50012-12.mp3)

The license says "buyers" are free to do what ever you want with it, and the DVD is free you just pay shipping & handling, but since it is on the internet there is no need to ship or handle, just download straight from the site.

~Craig/SunWalker/Heaps