[pct-l] Facts Matter, Part 2

Jim & Jane Moody moodyjj at comcast.net
Wed Oct 10 18:59:41 CDT 2012

Believe it or not, a privy at an AT shelter just south of the Shenandoah NP is wheelchair accessible, complete with ramp.  However, the side trail down to that shelter is steep and rocky.  We discussed this and came up with 2 possible explanations.  Either some bureaucrat insited on following the letter of the law in the face of logic, or somebody got a hold of a surplus hdcp privy and had it airlifted into the shelter.  This isn't as strange as it sounds.  Often Reserve or Natinal Guard units are looking for exercises that serve the public good and provide training / practice.

Mango