[pct-l] Facts matter (Bicycles on the PCT)

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 12:03:33 CDT 2012

 >>Now we are seeing the same thing here.
>>Hikers don't want a National Scenic Trail with mountain bikes on it.

MTBikes are allowed on the CDT, Potomac Heritage Trail,  Arizona Trail, PNT and the New England National Scenic Trail
(outside of wilderness areas and/or places with other restrictions).

I kinda like my time on the CDT and the Arizona Trails.  :)

Paul "Mags" Magnanti
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.twitter.com/pmagsco
http://www.facebook.com/pmags