[pct-l] Bikes on the PCT

Ken Murray kmurray at pol.net
Wed Oct 10 11:16:45 CDT 2012

The whole OHV argument is a slippery slope
that I don't buy and is a distraction from
the main issue that one historical group is
trying to keep another human powered group of recreationists out.

Again, nobody's asking access to 100% of
the PCT, but being kept out completely is
unfair.  That might be why so many cyclists
are not obeying the current rules.
Rules that are blatantly unfair are rarely followed.

I find myself in agreement with this logic.

I will now be working to allow cars and motorcycles
into bike lanes, nationwide (along with horses).

It is unfair that one group should have use of
paved streets that all of us have paid to construct!

On weekends, those who have a desire should be allowed
to land their small planes in the bike lanes, as well.