[pct-l] Bikes on the PCT

Ken Murray kmurray at pol.net
Wed Oct 10 11:01:41 CDT 2012

Zor,

You simply refuse to acknowledge the experience of many,
that bikes on a trail fundamentally change the experience
of hiking, in a negative way.  Your arguments are
repetitive and circular, and simply don't address
the realities that hikers experience in real life.

I'm not sure what you are trying to accomplish via this
trolling.....I suspect it is designed to siphon off time
and energy of hikers, by having them post here, where
convinced advocates of hiking are the only ones
that will see the evidence and testimony.....and they are
already convinced.....reducing the time and energy
available to make arguments where they will convince
undecided people.