[pct-l] Important Message Re: bikes on the PCT

Austin Greavette austin.greavette at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 10:58:30 CDT 2012

Why are we giving them any airtime? By bickering we are giving them the
attention they want to raise the issue. Mtb on the PCT would have a
devastating effect on not just the environment, or the hikers/riders but on
it's history. We do not better our position by appeasing their arguments. I
say we do what we have to do to support the trail, but do it not so loud....

oz