[pct-l] Giving way to Mtn Bikes on the PCT

Sir Mixalot atetuna at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 23:28:35 CDT 2012

I hope you give this decision more time than it takes for this discussion
to die down.

As you said, the chance of injury is high.  If you want to seek damages, it
may cost you more time than you have, not to mention legal fees.

What we're looking at is a fight.  Hopefully it ends without mountain
bikers getting on the PCT, but if it doesn't, who is going to stand for our
rights?  If every hiker dives into the bushes when a mountain biker
selfishly and recklessly fails to yield, then we'll have lost again.
 Sometimes a fight involves taking one for the team.  This isn't for
everyone, and that's okay.

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 6:38 AM, Austin Greavette <austin.greavette at gmail.com