[pct-l] Mountain Bikes and Trail Damage

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 11:43:34 CDT 2012

I have yet to come across (or have them come across me) a biker on the PCT
or any trail (I do about 300 to 400 miles a year besides my PCT miles) that
stops for or is courteous to hikers... Mostly it's "On your left" as they
scream by, if I even get anything other than the sound of tires coming up
behind... I would therefor have to assume that there are more 'idiots'
among mountain bikers than those that are 'respectful.'