[pct-l] Forest service reconsidering mountain bikes?

Dan Jacobs youroldpaldan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 17:32:29 CDT 2012

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 3:20 PM, James Lott <socalbackpackers at outlook.com>wrote:

>  My tires are only 2.25 inches wide.  How wide are your feet??

 Lets not argue amongst ourselves about this, especially with terrible
anecdotes and pithy claims. These kinds of must be discussed with facts,
not feelings that are difficult to make others understand or value.

We all have our opinions on this issue, lets not allow them to divide us.
When the US Forest Circus opens up the comment period, that will be the
time to let fly, just please fling it in the appropriate direction, and at
the appropriate people.

Thank you.

Dan Jacobs
Washougal