[pct-l] Water report: Big Bear to Idyllwild

Markperschel at juno.com Markperschel at juno.com
Sun Oct 7 18:42:50 CDT 2012

There might be some typos but for what it's worth.....

Water

10/2/2012
258.5 Small creek water

256.6 small spring flowing

256.1 Arrastre Trail Camp. Water from spigot

252.1 Natures Inn Cache 2.5 gal

10/3/2012

240 Mission Creek Trail Camp, dripping, 15 gal. bucket full

235.4 Creekside Camp, small flow

233 Mission Creek, flowing

Multiple Crossing Mission Creek
Use GPS 3X to find trail crossing creek

226.3 Mission Creek, Flowing

220.4 White Water Creek, Flowing

10/4/2012

205.7 Snow Canyon Faucet. On

10/5/2012

186.2 N. Fork San Jacinto River, Running

Both Water Sources on Side Trail to Mt San Jacinto, Running

10/6/2012

177.2 Tahquitz Creek, Running

169.2 Apache Spring, Box Full, Ground Seeping .5 off trail

Heading out of Idyllwild tonight. 151 miles left to enjoy! I think I can smell tacos.

Respectfully, Mark Trail